I recommend becoming a Wholesale Member even if you're a beginner. You get a 24% discount off every product that way. You don't need to "sell oils". You do have the option of sharing oils with your friends/family and have the opportunity to earn commissions and participate in promotions for free oils. If this is something you're interested, I can help you get started.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
DOES SIGNING ME UP MAKE ME A DISTRIBUTOR?
Nope! You are not required to sell anything at all to anyone. When you become a wholesale member, you get a special link that you can share with friends and get credit from their purchases, but there are no minimum sales amounts at all. In fact, 90% of the wholesale members in Young Living don't do the business side at all. They are buying from Young Living because of the quality alone.
AM I REQUIRED TO MAKE A MONTHLY MINIMUM PURCHASE?
There are absolutely NO minimum monthly purchase requirements. To remain a wholesale member, you have to make $50 worth of purchases per year to keep your membership. But if there's a year that you don't make a $50 purchase, you can reinstate your wholesale membership discount by just placing a $50 order.
If you do find yourself making regular purchases each month, then Young Living has a rewards program (called Essential Rewards) where you can make a nice percentage back in product credit each month on all of your purchases. So that's a neat program to join if you find that you "want" to purchase regularly (but its not a requirement for being a wholesale member)
WHY SHOULD I BUY FROM YOUNG LIVING INSTEA OF OTHER ESSENTIAL OIL COMPANIES?
It does seem like new essential oil companies pop up every day. I can't speak to the quality of other companies, but I can say that Young Living was the only company in my research of essential oil companies that could answer all of my questions about purity in a way that was satisfactory to me.
Young Living was the only company that has their own farms, could absolutely guarantee that no pesticides/herbicides were used in the growing of any of their oils (they do their wedding by hand), has their own testing equipment (they do in house & 3rd party testing, which test whether chemicals are synthetic or not)
HOW WILL I KNOW WHAT OILS ARE FOR WHAT?
One of the benefits of getting a starter kit through this promotion is that you also get to join our private Facebook group that's specifically for questions about essential oils! We also have Facebook classes you can be part of! We're a team and we'll be in this together!
SIGNING UP AS A YOUNG LIVING WHOLESALE MEMBER
1. Getting to the right place - click over to the sign up page here
2. Signing up - select "Sign up as Young living wholesale member"
3. Enroller and Sponsor - The "Enroller ID" and "Sponsor ID" boxes should already be auto-filled in for you. (if for some reason they're not enter in the number #1586885 in both boxes
4. Personal information. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact information. (The reason you're asked this is for tax purposes. If you make over $600/year selling Young living products you'll receive a 1099 form int he mail as required by law. Young Living will never share your information with anyone.)
5. Username, password, pin - create your password and pin which you will use to log in to your account and order your oils.
6. Select your Premium starter Kit. This is where you can specify which starter kit you would like (and you know I think the Premium Starter kit is the best choice!) You also get to pick your diffuser for your kit. You must sign up with one of these kits to become a wholesale member. You can also purchase other items at this time. Young Living doesn't have any monthly minimum purchase or annual fees. Nothing like that. It's risk free!
7. Set up your "optional" Essential Rewards Program. As a Young Living Wholesale member you also have the option to join our frequent buyer club called Essential Rewards. Why do I love Essential Rewards? Because ER allows me to get points each month to redeem for free product! I also get cheaper shipping!
8. Agree to terms and Conditions
9. CONFIRM YOUR ORDER.
CONGRATULATIONS! Welcome to the world of Essential oils!!!
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO GET STARTED?
You begin as a wholesale member by purchasing the enroll kit. There are options to choose from. I only recommend the Premium Starter Kit that comes with the diffuser. If money is an issue, I'd recommend saving up for it. It is the only one with the best value and helps you start practicing using Essential Oils. It's the only kit that ives you the Everyday Oils Kit. The everyday oils kit will give you endless options to treat your family. It retails over $300, but it is only $160, it includes:
Diffuser options to pick : Dew drop (free), rhinestone (small upgrade), Aria Diffuser (small upgrade)
10 5 ml bottles of our exclusive essential oil blends and single oils: Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Frankincense, Copaiba, Thieves, PanAway, R.C., Purification, Digize
Bonus 5ml bottle of Stress Away
AromaGlide Roller Fitment (you can put this roller ball on any of the bottles)
2 packets of Ningxia Red, 10 mini drams bottles for samples, 10 sample packets of oil, 10 product usage cards
One experience with peppermint essential oil and I was hooked! I had to learn more about these essential oils and if this was the best company to get them from. After doing a ton of research I decided to go with Young Living Essential Oils. I like that they own their own farms and monitor every step of oil production. I trust Young Living's seed to seal process.
WANT TO GIVE IT A TRY? YOU CAN GET THEM TWO WAYS